Enrique Iglesias?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Moderator: admin

Archangel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0

Enrique Iglesias?

Post by Archangel » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:55 am

Has anyone gotten an autograph from Enrique Iglesias recently? The successes I found weren't that recent. I was just wondering 'cuz he's on tour now, and I wanted to know if he was better at signing through his agency or via venue.
Has anyone ever met him IN PERSON?
Is he nice with his fans? (Like signing pictures and taking photos)
Omg, I'm dying to go to one of his concerts...I wish I could go!!! :D
---ARCHANGEL---

Requests Sent: Enrique Iglesias (via agency, and VV), James Patterson, Rudolf Martin, Sasha Alexander, David McCallum,Selena Gomez, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Scotty McCreery, Taylor Swift, Manny Pacquiao, Ralph Macchio

Recieved: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, NCIS cast PP, Mark Harmon (x3), Mickey Mouse and Friends, Lilo and Stitch, Disney Princesses, Sean Murray, Michael Weatherly(x2), Pauley Perrette, Cote de Pablo, Justin Bieber(x2), Anne Hathaway, Owen Wilson, Hugh Laurie, Peter Facinelli, Nicholas Cage, Channing Tatum

MOST WANTED: Enrique Iglesias (hey if anyone has his auto and are willing to sell/give it away, please let me know! thanks!!)

Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Enrique Iglesias?

Post by Heyheyyou » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:42 pm

Good luck with Enrique. I tried to get him emphasis on tried and he was a complete jerk! He snuck in the back way totally ignoring fans.

TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests: my interests include reading, writing, autograph collecting, ballet, soccer, and music.
Autographs received: 270
Collector since: 2008

Post by TwiHardPotterFan » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:07 pm

I got his autograph vv in aug 2010
most recent: 6/18/17 Geri Holliwell

https://bsbpinkangel99.wixsite.com/honestlyya my blog
http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm My Harry Potter/Twilight Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/lokinickfan8467/index.htm My Main Site
http://anitasroyaltysite.webs.com/ My Royalty Site

Favorites: BSB, Robert Pattinson, JK Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Taylor Lautner, Rupert Grint, Nikki Reed, Taylor Momsen, Emma Watson.

Archangel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Archangel » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:10 pm

newbie86 wrote:I got his autograph vv in aug 2010

i sent a LOR to him when he was in New York on Feb. 5.
May i ask how long it took him to write back? Thanks {up}
---ARCHANGEL---

Requests Sent: Enrique Iglesias (via agency, and VV), James Patterson, Rudolf Martin, Sasha Alexander, David McCallum,Selena Gomez, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Scotty McCreery, Taylor Swift, Manny Pacquiao, Ralph Macchio

Recieved: Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, NCIS cast PP, Mark Harmon (x3), Mickey Mouse and Friends, Lilo and Stitch, Disney Princesses, Sean Murray, Michael Weatherly(x2), Pauley Perrette, Cote de Pablo, Justin Bieber(x2), Anne Hathaway, Owen Wilson, Hugh Laurie, Peter Facinelli, Nicholas Cage, Channing Tatum

MOST WANTED: Enrique Iglesias (hey if anyone has his auto and are willing to sell/give it away, please let me know! thanks!!)

dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:06 pm

i wrote him at his house address
about a month ago-ISH..
my fingers are crossed :lol:

Archangel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Archangel » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:45 pm

dueby_boys wrote:i wrote him at his house address
about a month ago-ISH..
my fingers are crossed :lol:

really? i didn't know he still received fan mail at his home address. I was going to mail my letter there but I heard from other members of fanmail that he doesn't accept via his house address anymore :( , but good luck! {up} Can u let me know if u ever get a reply? thanks :D
---ARCHANGEL---

dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Archangel wrote: really? i didn't know he still received fan mail at his home address. I was going to mail my letter there but I heard from other members of fanmail that he doesn't accept via his house address anymore

I Doubt that he has people
there just to handle fanmail...
thats kinda weird..LOL!

Archangel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Archangel » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:46 pm

dueby_boys wrote:
Archangel wrote: really? i didn't know he still received fan mail at his home address. I was going to mail my letter there but I heard from other members of fanmail that he doesn't accept via his house address anymore

I Doubt that he has people
there just to handle fanmail...
thats kinda weird..LOL!

He's on tour now, and he's probably not coming back to the U.S. for three months. Do u think he'll still reply?
---ARCHANGEL---

dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:40 pm

Archangel wrote: He's on tour now, and he's probably not coming back to the U.S. for three months. Do u think he'll still reply?

I dont know...ALL fanmail is a gamble :) so with
EVERYONE u never know if they will reply or not... :mrgreen:

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:40 pm.