sarah jessica parker & matthew broderick secretarial??

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Moderator: admin

wendyisrad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0

sarah jessica parker & matthew broderick secretarial??

Post by wendyisrad » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:45 pm

anyone know if Sarah Jessica Parker sends out secretarial autographs from the P.O. Box listed in the database? There's some speculation in one of my Yahoo groups that hers and Matthew Broderick's autographs are secretarial and they both happen to come from the same P.O. Box. And when I search for her autograph, I find two very different ones. Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on this....

guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: sarah jessica parker & matthew broderick secretarial??

Post by guilder1st » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:09 pm

Unfortunately Sarah Jessica Parkers and Matthew Brodericks ttm are secretarial. Especially Sarah's ttm is very different then her ip. I have heard of people getting an authentic back from her though but that was vv through the sex and the city movie set.

jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by jasonw » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:37 am

guilder1st wrote:Unfortunately Sarah Jessica Parkers and Matthew Brodericks ttm are secretarial. Especially Sarah's ttm is very different then her ip. I have heard of people getting an authentic back from her though but that was vv through the sex and the city movie set.

She is know to send secretrials. would try VV.
Jason. ;-)

Mischa Barton. Best Success of 2009?
Click to view!

wendyisrad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by wendyisrad » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:45 am

thanks for the info!!!!!

RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:34 am

wendyisrad wrote:anyone know if Sarah Jessica Parker sends out secretarial autographs from the P.O. Box listed in the database? There's some speculation in one of my Yahoo groups that hers and Matthew Broderick's autographs are secretarial and they both happen to come from the same P.O. Box. And when I search for her autograph, I find two very different ones. Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on this....

Theres a sticky in this forum listing all celebs suspected of send secretarials - viewtopic.php?f=114&t=66815

Also theres another thread somewhere discussing these 2 specifically where theres more debate and some photo analysis too ;)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:34 am.