Emma, Rupert & Dan

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Moderator: admin

Skye
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0

Emma, Rupert & Dan

Post by Skye » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:11 pm

Are getting their autographs worth the money? I know they send PP's but they're not bad pictures and I'm such a huge fan of them. My cousin also wants their autograph so I was wondering whether writing to them is worth it. I mean I've already written it but I don't know whether to send it. Advice?
Image Image Image Image Image
Latest Request:
Latest Success:
Favorite Success:

Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Emma, Rupert & Dan

Post by Shambler » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:38 pm

I'm currently trying Dan at an alternative address that I don't think anyone's tried out before - his manager Sue Latimer. I've sent a gorgeous photo + pleading letter, but if I have no response from there, I'll definitely write to him for a PP because the photo's are great! I say go for it, and if I have any authentic success from that address I'll let everyone know. :)
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger

MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by MW1221 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:20 pm

Shambler wrote:and if I have any authentic success from that address I'll let everyone know. :)

I wouldn't reccomend that. It'll get so flooded with requests that they'll start sending PP's. It would get spammed. It would be worse than what would happen if somebody posted the home address of Millvina Dean.

Cheese
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Cheese » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:48 am

THEY R MY MOST WANTED AUTOS I WUD SCREAM IF I GOT THEM AUTHENIC THROUGH THE POST

Madame_Malfoy
Interests:

Post by Madame_Malfoy » Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:55 am

G'day Skye,

I'd say that they're worth the money, I mean, it's not really that much and you know what you're getting. I've got an Emma Watson (just a PrePrint via Leavesden Studios) but it really is a lovely photograph and I knew that it was going to be a PrePrint anway. If you are hoping to receive one, I would write to Daniel, Rupert and Emma via the Leavesden Studios address. It's got a very high success rate and they normally get back to you quite quickly.

Daniel Radcliffe
c/- Harry Potter Productions
Leavesden Studios
PO Box 3000
South Way
Leavesden
Hertfordshire
LONDON
WD25 7LT
United Kingdom

This kind of thing was already brought up in another thread. Nowandagain provided this link to DanRadcliffe.com because it is explained there by Daniel's Dad that there are really only two addresses to write to Dan, the Leavesden Studios address and at ARG Talent. When people write to other addresses, it only takes longer to respond or worse, your letter gets lost. Authentic Daniel Radcliffe's are almost impossible to get and if your happy with a Pre-Print, then I recommend you write to him at the address above. {thumb2}

Best of luck to you, Shambler, but I honestly don't know how effective that address will be.. :? I hope for your sake that it works but given what it says at DanRadcliffe.com, it doesn't look to promising. Still, all the best! {up} It's such a pity that none of them sign authentically through the mail anymore but given the sheer volume of mail, they just can't. :(

Hope this has helped! Cheers, 8)

Madame_Malfoy
Most Recent Success: Sean Bean and Sir Ian McKellen
Most Recently Sent out: Ralph Fiennes

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

~Credit to Seb88 for my Robert Pattinson set!!~

Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Shambler » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:36 am

Madame_Malfoy wrote:Best of luck to you, Shambler, but I honestly don't know how effective that address will be.. :? I hope for your sake that it works but given what it says at DanRadcliffe.com, it doesn't look to promising. Still, all the best! {up} It's such a pity that none of them sign authentically through the mail anymore but given the sheer volume of mail, they just can't. :(

I don't have my hopes up, but you never know! Ever the optimist :lol: even if his manager just sends me a preprint back I'll be happy, at least I'll know I tried the alternative route and no good came of it. Will be trying Dan at a VV address if the management one doesn't work out. I can imagine with the widespread international success of Harry Potter they wouldn't be able to sign authentically for eveyone, but hey!
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger

jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by jasonw » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:40 am

Skye wrote:Are getting their autographs worth the money? I know they send PP's but they're not bad pictures and I'm such a huge fan of them. My cousin also wants their autograph so I was wondering whether writing to them is worth it. I mean I've already written it but I don't know whether to send it. Advice?

Hey,
If you are in for a PP then yes.
jason ;-)

Mischa Barton. Best Success of 2009?
Click to view!

RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:33 am

Skye wrote:Are getting their autographs worth the money? I know they send PP's but they're not bad pictures and I'm such a huge fan of them. My cousin also wants their autograph so I was wondering whether writing to them is worth it. I mean I've already written it but I don't know whether to send it. Advice?

In my opinion, no, theyre not worth the money. If you want a preprint just print one off your computer, dont waste stamps/envelopes to get one.

But if you're happy to spend money on a preprint, than go for it.

Just my thoughts.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:33 am.