eBay Autographs

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Moderator: admin

wharfrat57
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0

eBay Autographs

Post by wharfrat57 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:04 pm

I see some people on here purchase autographs on here from eBay. Who do you buy from? And Why? Just curious because some celebrities just don't sign ttm. Thanks for any input!

autographsamples.com
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0

Post by autographsamples.com » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:48 pm

I've been burned twice on ebay.

I received a fake from stalker2k (PSADNA Confirmed this) who sold me a Harrison Ford that could not be authenticated. I bought about 12 other autographs from this seller for less than 10 dollars each, all of which I know now are most likely fake. Stalker2k has not used his ebay account since around Septmeber 5th of 2006 after 31,131 transactions. I fear many people were sold fakes by this seller. This guy had deals too good to be true and his autographs were very close to the real deal, and that's why he sold 31,131 of them.

I also purchased 4 Jerry Garcia autographs from theonlineauctionblock who sold me 4 fakes confirmed by PSADNA. This really pissed me off, and this lady sold thousands of fakes during a few months last year, including all the legends of rock n roll. All fake I would guess.

Those are my two bad experiences where I bought from sellers on ebay.

I only buy convention autographs from the several trustworthy convention sellers on ebay or authentic autograph insert cards from cardsets now, and even then I only use sellers with near perfect feedback.

Here's a list of sellers I trust and have had good experiences with :

appies
by_lane
creationent
heroes-in-action
ihatehappypeople
joe_motes
mushburn08
toppix
vicks33
http://www.autographpros.com

Those are a few of the sellers I know I can trust right now

Best,
John

RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:50 pm

Its bad you got burned, but seriously dont take PSADNA's word on anything.

They've authenticated PPs and autopens as genuines before!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:50 pm.