Emilia Clarke Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Forum rules
Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used. Feedback under 3 month old 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 1MB)

All passwords have been reset on January 14th 2019. To retrieve your new password click here.

Thank you {up}
Legarus
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0

Re: Emilia Clarke Success

Post by Legarus » Fri May 03, 2019 10:52 am

EmsAutos wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:33 am
jewels1 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:01 pm
northwellguy wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:12 pm

If you send anything to that address it doesn't get returned
They use your SASE to send a pre-print back to you
Really ? I thought she was wearing TTM
I'm disappointed :( :(
Hi I sent her a photo which wasn't returned, instead they sent me a Pre-signed, which I have had a quick authentication opinion back on as genuine
Emilia’s ttm is all PP. Your “quick opinion” is just that, an opinion, and unless it underwent a full authentication, a quick opinion can’t see detailed printing from a JPEG.

dmgrt039
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by dmgrt039 » Mon May 20, 2019 3:41 pm

do you know how we would get a signed photo to Australia?

northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Collector since: 2005

Post by northwellguy » Mon May 20, 2019 6:47 pm

dmgrt039 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 3:41 pm
do you know how we would get a signed photo to Australia?
send them a SASE with proper UK postage
2020 successes: Jessica Parker-Kennedy, Shannyn Sossamon

Previous top successes: L.Seydoux, R. Pike, S.Lang, H.New, L.Vandervoort, A.Ashmore, D.Tipper, P.Hilton, F.Agyeman, C.Lotz, Maggie Q, S.Fox, T.Farrell, D.Tennant, T. Russ, A. Eckhart, R.Hauer, W.Studi, C.Standen, H.Hamlin, K.McPhee, B.Grylls, P.Brosnan, J.Benz, C.Anvar, S.Giovinco, M.Sheen, S.Marceau, C.Gregg, C.Bennet, U.Thurman, M.Czokas, S.Macfarlane, G. Blagden, J.Nesbitt, K.Gillan, G.Skarsgard, K.Winnick, S.Bean, M.Chiklis, T.Helfer, Penn & Teller, D.Schultz, K.Sutherland, N.Coster-Waldau, T.Fimmel, T.Menzies, K.Condon, P.Winchester, J.Bulloch, A.Mount, M.Sheen, W.Miller, B.Piper, M.Bennett, P.Mensah, E.Lilly, K.Sorbo, G.Hedlund, G.St.Pierre, R.Stevenson, N.Reedus, S.P. Flanery, T.Amber-Thiessen, J.Momoa, N.Dormer, S.Ulrich, J.Hannah, J.Holloway, L.Doig, A.Beach, S.Amell, D.Giontoli, G.Park, E.Grey, J.Garth, M.Mikkelsen, D.Purcell, WI.L.I.AM, B.Boxleitner

northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by northwellguy » Mon May 20, 2019 6:48 pm

PotterHead wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:36 pm
Hi, do you know what the dimensions of the picture are?
obviously 4x6

Previous top successes: L.Seydoux, R. Pike, S.Lang, H.New, L.Vandervoort, A.Ashmore, D.Tipper, P.Hilton, F.Agyeman, C.Lotz, Maggie Q, S.Fox, T.Farrell, D.Tennant, T. Russ, A. Eckhart, R.Hauer, W.Studi, C.Standen, H.Hamlin, K.McPhee, B.Grylls, P.Brosnan, J.Benz, C.Anvar, S.Giovinco, M.Sheen, S.Marceau, C.Gregg, C.Bennet, U.Thurman, M.Czokas, S.Macfarlane, G. Blagden, J.Nesbitt, K.Gillan, G.Skarsgard, K.Winnick, S.Bean, M.Chiklis, T.Helfer, Penn & Teller, D.Schultz, K.Sutherland, N.Coster-Waldau, T.Fimmel, T.Menzies, K.Condon, P.Winchester, J.Bulloch, A.Mount, M.Sheen, W.Miller, B.Piper, M.Bennett, P.Mensah, E.Lilly, K.Sorbo, G.Hedlund, G.St.Pierre, R.Stevenson, N.Reedus, S.P. Flanery, T.Amber-Thiessen, J.Momoa, N.Dormer, S.Ulrich, J.Hannah, J.Holloway, L.Doig, A.Beach, S.Amell, D.Giontoli, G.Park, E.Grey, J.Garth, M.Mikkelsen, D.Purcell, WI.L.I.AM, B.Boxleitner

AegonTargaryen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by AegonTargaryen » Thu May 23, 2019 4:23 pm

[uk] Is that the image size they send you? If so what size envelope is suitable and is it a printed picture or a authentic autograph? [uk]

Blair_Rix
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Blair_Rix » Sun May 26, 2019 1:30 pm

TTM's returns from Emilia are legit ... those are PRE-SIGNED by her, they are not printed ... not signed by secretary ...

In case somebody wanna say otherwise, in past 2 years I got two TTM's pre-signed photo from her => both were validated and certified by BAS ( https://www.beckett-authentication.com/ ) as authentic ...

firelord48
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by firelord48 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:17 pm

I'm new to this site and I never sent fan mail or autograph requests through the mail and I don't know exactly how to do this. I would love to have her autograph to add to my collection. I am from the US and how many stamps would I need to use to send to her and how many do I use for the return stamp?

northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by northwellguy » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:40 pm

firelord48 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:17 pm
I'm new to this site and I never sent fan mail or autograph requests through the mail and I don't know exactly how to do this. I would love to have her autograph to add to my collection. I am from the US and how many stamps would I need to use to send to her and how many do I use for the return stamp?
Until about the spring of this year EH was sending out genuine pre-signed 4x6's of Emilia Clarke to any fans who sent them a LoR and SASE. If you sent your own photo it was not returned. Since about 6 months ago they have been sending out re-prints (basically photocopies) instead of pre-prints. EH no longer sends out the real thing. Don't waste your time. Recently she's been doing the Con scene in the US - pick up her autograph in-person and meet her too!

Hunter83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Hunter83 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:00 am

northwellguy wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:00 am
jewels1 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:02 pm
Is PP more or is it pre-signed?
pre-print = pre-signed (real)

re-print = copy (fake, autopen, photocopy, etc.)
This is not correct.

pre-signed = real
pre-print = fake (PRINTED!)

northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by northwellguy » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:31 pm

Hunter83 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:00 am
northwellguy wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:00 am
jewels1 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:02 pm
Is PP more or is it pre-signed?
pre-print = pre-signed (real)

re-print = copy (fake, autopen, photocopy, etc.)
This is not correct.

pre-signed = real
pre-print = fake (PRINTED!)
Maybe to you
But I like my definitions