ANYONE HAVE VANESSA HUDGENS SIGNED PHOTO? :)

Looking for autographs, stamps...

Moderator: admin

dueby_boys

ANYONE HAVE VANESSA HUDGENS SIGNED PHOTO? :)

Post by dueby_boys » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Hey everyone!

I would like to buy a Vanessa Hudgens signed 8x10 photo. if anyone has anyone they would like to sell i have the money RIGHT NOW...lol! :) so please leave me a comment and then i will message you... thank you!! =)

User avatar
Zimmy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:02 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: ANYONE HAVE VANESSA HUDGENS SIGNED PHOTO? :)

Post by Zimmy » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Hey, bud.

I saw this on Amazon cause I was looking to, but I can't afford it right now.
I think the dealer is legit and it looks authentic.

( )
Last edited by Zimmy on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

dueby_boys

Re: ANYONE HAVE VANESSA HUDGENS SIGNED PHOTO? :)

Post by dueby_boys » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:30 pm

Zimmy wrote:Hey, bud.

I saw this on Amazon cause I was looking to, but I can't afford it right now.
I think the dealer is legit and it looks authentic


thanks but i dont like that photo at alll...HAHA!

User avatar
Zimmy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:02 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: ANYONE HAVE VANESSA HUDGENS SIGNED PHOTO? :)

Post by Zimmy » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:33 pm

dueby_boys wrote:
Zimmy wrote:Hey, bud.

I saw this on Amazon cause I was looking to, but I can't afford it right now.
I think the dealer is legit and it looks authentic


thanks but i dont like that photo at alll...HAHA!


I love it! Haha, just wish I had the money.

If I see anymore I will let you know.

{up}

User avatar
SimonaMusik
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:57 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: ANYONE HAVE VANESSA HUDGENS SIGNED PHOTO? :)

Post by SimonaMusik » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:07 pm

There are lots on ebay :)
this is just one I found right now and it looks quite legit. The price ranges from $0.99-$200 for other ones.
http://cgi.ebay.com/VANESSA-HUDGENS-HIGH-SCHOOL-MUSIC-SIGNED-8X10-PHOTO-JSA-/390204661312?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5ada029e40
{up}
Favourite Successes: Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe, Dakota Fanning, Amanda Seyfried, Colbie Caillat, Miranda Cosgrove, Matthew Lewis, Saoirse Ronan

MOST WANTED: Taylor Swift, Kristen Stewart, Emma Watson, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Beyonce

User avatar
Zimmy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:02 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: ANYONE HAVE VANESSA HUDGENS SIGNED PHOTO? :)

Post by Zimmy » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:21 pm

SimonaMusik wrote:There are lots on ebay :)
this is just one I found right now and it looks quite legit. The price ranges from $0.99-$200 for other ones.
http://cgi.ebay.com/VANESSA-HUDGENS-HIGH-SCHOOL-MUSIC-SIGNED-8X10-PHOTO-JSA-/390204661312?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5ada029e40
{up}


Looks good to me, but I would rather buy it from a reputable dealer then some guy on Ebay.

canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 478
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:08 am
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: ANYONE HAVE VANESSA HUDGENS SIGNED PHOTO? :)

Post by canadagraphs1 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:11 pm

I have 1 on the front page of my site in my sig.
I am asking probably more than market value (theres a story behind it. Short version- I lost my $300 camera going for it...so I am aiming to cut down my losses for that day as much as I can.) but am open to fair offers.


Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:11 pm.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests